Monday, December 16, 2019

December 16, 2019


After having an extra bag or box to send home at the end of my three long cruises, I decided to start with an extra suitcase this time.  I am shipping three (HAL pays for two) and I will be taking a smaller suitcase with me on the plane with clothes for my two days in Fort Lauderdale and those items that cannot be shipped ahead (medicines, electronics, jewelry, etc.).  

FedEx is scheduled to pick up my bags later today between noon and 4 pm.  The two previous times they picked up my bags they were closer to noon.


Only two and a half weeks until I leave!

Smooth sailing until next time!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I followed your first WC with great interest because I was building the dream for our own. We did the Princess WC in 2018 and are booked for their 2021 WC. (I blogged about it as RoundTheWorldWriter.)

    You always have good info to share and I look forward to armchair traveling with you again!

    ReplyDelete